Diseases or conditions that can be treated with medicinal cannabis extract There is precise research data, including:
- Nausea and vomiting in people receiving chemotherapy
- difficult to treat epilepsy and drug-resistant epilepsy
- Nerve pain that has not been treated with other methods
- muscle spasms in people with multiple sclerosis
- chronic illness in adults
For diseases or conditions that can be treated with medicinal cannabis extract But there is still a lack of research data in terms of safety and effectiveness, including
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Other multiple sclerosis that are not a degenerative nerve sheath
- End-stage cancer or other diseases requiring palliative care
- an increase in appetite Reduce weight loss in people with HIV
- Reduce symptoms of severe mental illness (Post-Traumatic stress disorder: PTSD)
How to use medical cannabis extract safely?
Guidelines for the safe use of medicinal cannabis extracts are as follows:
- Medical cannabis extracts should only be used under the supervision of a physician at a hospital accredited by the Ministry of Public Health.
- The use of medicinal cannabis extracts is only used when other medicines are ineffective or combined with modern therapies to enhance their therapeutic efficacy.
- When using medicinal cannabis extract, it should be used in the smallest amount first. If still not working, therefore, gradually increase the dose of the drug gradually.
- If you are taking medication, be sure to inform your doctor before using the drug because drug interactions may occur. You can collect quality products from CBD shop Schweiz.
Possible Side Effects of Using Medical Marijuana Extract
Using medicinal cannabis extracts may cause the following side effects:
- Drowsiness, dizziness
- See abnormal colors
- memory, decision-making ability and decreased control
- low blood pressure
- dry mouth
- ringing in the ears
- Have a mental disorder such as hallucinations or depression
When side effects occur or unusual symptoms after using medicinal cannabis extract, Should inform the treating physician immediately.
Who can’t use medical cannabis extract?
Those who cannot use medical cannabis extracts are as follows:
- Pregnant women or breastfeeding, as THC can pass through the placenta or breast milk and may cause mothers to have psychotic and mood swings.
- People who are at high risk of self-harm
- a person suffering from depression, bipolar disorder, Substance-related psychosis, schizophrenia
- People taking anticoagulants
- People with severe cardiovascular disease, liver disease, kidney disease
- People with a history of allergy to cannabis extracts
- Those who need to be treated with general anaesthesia can cause irregular heartbeats. Blood pressure fluctuations Body temperature is lower than usual, chills, and the airway can be obstructed.
- Young patients because medicinal cannabis extracts will have a long-term adverse effect on brain development decreased intelligence. All of the rules for taking CBD products will know from CBD shop Schweiz.
Laws on the use of medical marijuana
Currently, medicinal cannabis or medicinal cannabis extracts are legally licensed for therapeutic or research studies. But the drug formula must be certified by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for modern and traditional Thai drugs.
A list of medical cannabis products can be found at CBD shop Schweiz.
However, although medicinal cannabis extracts are already licensed, all parts of the cannabis plant, including leaves, flowers, shoots, and fruits, as well as substances such as rubber and oil, are still classified as drugs.
The only exemptions were cannabis extracts: pure CBD greater than or equal to 99% with no more than 0.01% THC, and cannabis extracts that contain CBD and less than 0.2% THC.
The use of medicinal cannabis extracts or medicinal cannabis is not commercially available. It cannot be purchased for use by yourself Because it can cause many side effects. For safety, it should only be used under the supervision of a medical cannabis specialist.
If there are abnormal symptoms or you feel unwell Should see a doctor to determine the cause and treat it with modern medicine first. This is because medical cannabis extracts are recommended for use in cases where conventional treatment is ineffective. Or used as a supplement to modern treatment only.